Attention all Current Customers Now Offering Maids and Moore’s ‘Spring Referral Bonus Program’ Expires May 31st As a valued loyal customer you mean the world to us. Maids and Moore would like to offer you a discount that is valid for your next scheduled routine cleanings.
It easy for to refer your friends. Simply send them to our website fora FREE Instant quote with Maids and Moore Cleaning Services or have them to call us at 1-844 GOT DUST Be sure to tell them to tell us who referred them so that we can apply this One-time Discount Coupon that applies to your account
Simply Click the Link Belowand receive a FREE instant quote 24/7.
Check it out! Maids and Moore have been announced as 2019 Most Loved Housecleaning Service. Thank you for your support and loyalty to Maids and Moore. We are proud and honored to provide quality service to our community.
We are super excited to announce the winners of the 2019 Hulafrog Austin West, TX Most Loved Awards. The parents of West and Southwest Austin agree – these local businesses are the bee’s knees. CONGRATS! 😍
There is nothing tougher than cleaning those glass shower doors. It seems no matter how much you scrub them they just do not seem to get clean. The secret to our success in cleaning these soap scum covered glass doors is vinegar. Yup! You heard right. We spray our non-diluted vinegar on the glass surface and let it sit for at least 30 minutes. The acid in the vinegar breaks down the soap scum and we revisit after time has passed and are able to wipe the soap scummed surface clean.
By spraying your shower after each use with non-diluted vinegar it will help to prevent the buildup of soap scum in the future.
Maids and Moore have specialized in cleaning for 11 years and with many years of experience becomes the success in our techniques for cleaning and providing 100% quality and receiving 100% satisfaction from our loyal customers.
Call us today we will be happy to make your shower sparkle. 1-844 GOT DUST
New Groove! A Cleaner Home a Happier Youhttps://maidsandmoore.com/24-hour-quote/~
By hiring a professional maid service you will be able to focus on some of your personal New Years resolutions instead of sacrificing them because you have to clean. Our maids are trained and qualified to provide 100% customer satisfaction. Don’t like dusting? Let us do it. Dread cleaning that stove top after the holidays? We would love to.
Simply go to our website and select the instant quote option and receive a FREE instant quote any time of the day and one of our dedicated team members will be in touch to answer questions during normal business hours. What are you waiting for? Let us help you start this year off right!
If you are a teacher or in the military or have a spouse in the military simply let our sales associates know when you call to receive 15% OFF your first Initial Cleaning. Call Monday through Friday 8 to 5 at1-844-468-3878 or get a FREE quote at www.maidsandmoore.com
Our Customers mean everything to us… It is so nice to see that we mean that much to them as well. Quality this day and time is hard to come by, that is the exact reason why Owner Holly Moore created Maids and Moore Cleaning Services. It is because of loyal customers like yourself that we are successful. We enjoy providing quality and going above and beyond for our customers.
See what a few of our customers are saying:
You truly cannot beat professional service from a bonded and certified company. To have the assurance that you are being taken care of says it all.
Call us today we would love to have the opportunity to provide you with this sort of quality service. “Creating time for Busy People”
In less than a week, extended family will be parking on your sofas and recliners, utilizing your facilities, and bringing dishes and platters from infinity and beyond. Here are a few pointers to help you prepare for your families’ arrival and feast.
1. Forget the space that Tupperware takes up in the fridge. After your festive holiday meals, grab gallon sized and quart sized zip lock baggies instead. This saves space in the fridge and eliminates additional clean up once all the scrumptious left overs are gone.
2. Ahead of time, set out the pretty platters you want to use to display your gourmet cuisines on. Use clear saran wrap to cover the dish to make for an easy clean up.
3. Prepare the guest bathroom. First, gather all personal items from the bathroom. In place leave fluffy clean towels, wash cloths, and hand towels. Stock up on toilet paper, a new tube of tooth paste and even some new spare tooth brushes. A new bottle of body wash goes further than a bar of soap and 2 in 1 shampoo saves your out of town guests from having to run to the local drug store last minute.
4. Kid proof your home. Put all valuables up for safe keeping and designate a room or area in your home as a play area for kids and all of their toys.
5. The Sniff Test. Did you know you can’t discern the true scent of your own home because you are used to it? That makes it tricky to know how your house really smells. But here are our best tips for making sure your house smells GOOD:
*Wash everyone’s bedding. Give animals a bath. Take out the trash and clean litter boxes and animal cages. Again, those things stink even if YOU cannot smell them. Grab your favorite room deodorizer and light a candle! Of course the aroma of your favorite desserts will also be filling the air. Clean your kitchen and bathrooms thoroughly, using great smelling cleaning supplies. Vacuum carpets and dust furniture — dirt stinks! Of course you can always just call Maids and Moore and we can help create some time in your busy schedule. Call us today to reserve your spot at 1-844-GOT-DUST.