What Maids and Moore are doing to keep our customers, staff, and community safe.
Maids and Moore Customers,
We, like many other businesses, feel the need to address the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Every day, we closely monitor and analyze developments and statements from local, national and international health agencies and we are taking actions to comply with their directives and guidelines which are based on facts and medical science. There is no issue more important to us than making sure we manage this situation as effectively as possible in order to protect our staff and customers.
Here is how we are addressing the issue within our office and with our staff:
1. Added an EPA registered disinfectant
Maids and Moore has added a new disinfecting product to our cleaning services that will be used to clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, and sinks. This product is EPA approved and will kill all virus germs left behind on the surface within minutes. It is also green and safe to use on all surfaces.
2. Staff precautions:
·Gloves and Cloth masks to be worn
·Staff trained on the New EPA registered disinfectant. Applying this disinfectant cleaner to all frequently touched areas in homes, businesses and offices. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
· Staff will not be permitted to work if showing symptoms of being ill or have a fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath. Employees are to follow Maids and Moore call-in procedures in order to protect other staff and customers.
·Disinfect all supplies with EPA approved Disinfectant: spray and wipe down all cleaning supplies (vacuum, bottles, ladder, mop, caddies, etc.) with the EPA approved disinfecting spray after each clean.
3.) Social Distancing:
Maids and Moore Staff
CUSTOMERS HOMES: Maids and Moore staff are to stay 6’ feet away from all customers
MAIDS AND MOORE OFFICES: Only 2 maids allowed in the Maids and Moore office at one time to pick up supplies, located in the front office ONLY. While employees are in the office employees must remain at least 6 feet away from others and wearing masks and gloves. Employees are to park in designated parking spots and when the car next to theirs returns with their supplies it is then that teams turn to enter the office. If employees are waiting to enter the office to get supplies, then employees are to remain in their car until their turn.
Maids and Moore Customers
The safety and wellbeing of Maids and Moore customers and employees is priority. Maids and Moore does not want to be negligent in slowing the spread, but also wants to be there to provide disinfecting service for our customers who depend on us. To help achieve this goal we ask that Maids and Moore customers do the following to help:
- Stay 6 feet away from any Maids and Moore employees. Maids will start on one side of the house and move to another and ask that customers mirror that movement in order to abide by correct social distancing guidelines.
- Reschedule if you or anyone in your household has ANY symptoms of being ill in the last 14 days.
- Reschedule if you or anyone in your household have traveled outside of the U.S. or any hot spot areas in the U.S. (example: New York, New Jersey, or California) in the last 14 days.
- Reschedule if anyone in your home has or is currently being tested for COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- We will not be charging a reschedule fee, but please be sure to still notify us 24 hours before cleaning. The more notice the better.
Thank you for helping in this community effort. Maids and Moore believes if all follow CDC guidelines and everyone does their part, the faster we as a nation can get back to normalcy.
NOW OFFERING: Disinfecting Misting Services
What is Disinfecting Misting and How Does it Work?
•Using a misting machine is a way of quickly and evenly coating a surface with a disinfecting solution. This is done by using a misting applicator to apply EPA approved disinfectant to all surfaces.
•Maids and Moore use a disinfecting solution that EPA has registered to kill level 2A (lowest level), 2B and 2C (highest level) emergent viruses. This disinfectant solution is registered with the EPA at the highest level 2C for emerging viral pathogens. COVID-19 was placed as a level 2A status (the lowest level).
•When this EPA certified disinfecting solution is mixed into the misting applicator it will dispense a mist on to surfaces that will kill pathogens to viruses such as COVID-19. The mist will reach in the hard to clean areas such as air ducts, cabinets, drawers, etc. Applying this EPA approved disinfectant to surfaces with the appropriate droplet size ensures a dwell time of solution on the surface of 1-minute kill time.
Why Maids and Moore is offering Disinfecting Misting Services!
- To disinfect Maids and Moore office’s daily.
- To have the ability to offer an affordable extra layer of protection for Maids and Moore customers such as:
- Moving into a new home
- Disinfecting customers’ existing home
- Auto-Immune compromised homes
- A way to sanitize air vents and things that are hard to disinfect like fabrics
Things to keep in mind about Disinfecting Misting Services and EPA Approved disinfectant
•Green Product: safe for homes, surfaces, people and pets
• The disinfectant product has a smell close to what chlorine smells like. If you’re sensitive to smell, plan to leave the home/office for 30 minutes to an hour, the smell will dissipate.
•Cost varies depending on the size of the home/office. It is based on the verified square footage of your home/office at $0.05 cents a square foot with a minimum of $95.00 plus tax.
•Put away all food. This product is safe per the manufacture but is at the customers’ discretion to have it applied to food products or not.
•Slightly open any drawers or cabinets of areas you would like to make sure the mist will permeate to.
Below are a couple of videos to show how disinfecting misting service are applied:
To schedule service or find out more information:
•Call 1-844-468-3878 Ext.#1 Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
•Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Maids and Moore is dedicated to being helpful regarding the current situation. Cleaning and disinfecting services are very important and essential, especially, currently. Maids and Moore will follow all CDC guidelines for staff and customers. Ready and willing to help our customers with keeping their homes clean and disinfected.