With the holidays upon us and guests coming and going, it does not save us much time to get our homes in order from Thanksgiving to Christmas, then Christmas to the New Year’s festivities. So Maids and Moore had you in mind. We offer one time cleanings that we ensure will suite your needs.
Our most popular and in demand cleaning is our Deep Clean. This type of cleaning is used when a home is occupied. It’s what we call the floor to ceiling cleaning, also know as a “spring clean”. This clean is used by customers that want that once or twice a year cleaning, to clean up before or after events or parties, and before and after company is coming to visit. This type of cleaning is required when you sign up for weekly, bi-weekly and monthly services. It is what we call the First Initial Cleaning. Who knows, maybe after the first of the year we can become a part of your New Years resolution! For more details or a quote, click here.
Next, there is our list clean which is a type of cleaning in which you determine your budget. In this case, customers know exactly what they want done. Instead of cleaning the entire home, Maids and Moore cleaners work in order of a prioritized list given to us by the customer. We always encourage customers to allot a reasonable amount of time for the cleaning tasks which they need completed. For more details or a quote, click here.
We hope that this makes your festive season easier and creates time for you and yours. We have live representatives ready to speak to you Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 1-844-GOT-DUST. Call Now! Get your one time cleaning spot reserved today.
In less than a week, extended family will be parking on your sofas and recliners, utilizing your facilities, and bringing dishes and platters from infinity and beyond. Here are a few pointers to help you prepare for your families’ arrival and feast.
1. Forget the space that Tupperware takes up in the fridge. After your festive holiday meals, grab gallon sized and quart sized zip lock baggies instead. This saves space in the fridge and eliminates additional clean up once all the scrumptious left overs are gone.
2. Ahead of time, set out the pretty platters you want to use to display your gourmet cuisines on. Use clear saran wrap to cover the dish to make for an easy clean up.
3. Prepare the guest bathroom. First, gather all personal items from the bathroom. In place leave fluffy clean towels, wash cloths, and hand towels. Stock up on toilet paper, a new tube of tooth paste and even some new spare tooth brushes. A new bottle of body wash goes further than a bar of soap and 2 in 1 shampoo saves your out of town guests from having to run to the local drug store last minute.
4. Kid proof your home. Put all valuables up for safe keeping and designate a room or area in your home as a play area for kids and all of their toys.
5. The Sniff Test. Did you know you can’t discern the true scent of your own home because you are used to it? That makes it tricky to know how your house really smells. But here are our best tips for making sure your house smells GOOD:
*Wash everyone’s bedding. Give animals a bath. Take out the trash and clean litter boxes and animal cages. Again, those things stink even if YOU cannot smell them. Grab your favorite room deodorizer and light a candle! Of course the aroma of your favorite desserts will also be filling the air. Clean your kitchen and bathrooms thoroughly, using great smelling cleaning supplies. Vacuum carpets and dust furniture — dirt stinks! Of course you can always just call Maids and Moore and we can help create some time in your busy schedule. Call us today to reserve your spot at 1-844-GOT-DUST.
If there is one thing that Maids and Moore understand, its Family and Friends. The holidays are upon us and the bustle of school breaks and manic shopping begins. I know its hard to believe it is already here.
To make things a little easier for you we wanted to give you a tool to make your holiday shopping experience a little smoother. We offer Gift Certificates that are affordable and convenient to purchase.
We are offering three different tiers:
$100 – 2 maids for 1 1/2 hours (3 hours of total cleaning)
Perfect for small houses and apartments.
$150 – 2 maids for 2 hours (4 hours of total cleaning)
Perfect for 2-3 bedroom houses or a deep clean in a smaller space.
$200 – 2 maids for 3 hours (6 hours of total cleaning)
Ideal for larger size homes, or an extreme deep clean for spaces that have not been cleaned in a while.
Simply click here to purchase yours today. You may also call our live customer sales representatives Monday thru Friday 8 to 5 pm at 1-844-GOT-DUST.
We look forward to celebrating the festive seasons with you. Sharing our love from our family to yours.